State-of-the-art Sterile Compounding in New Hampshire
Eastern States Compounding has New Hampshire’s only Travis Cleanair™, state-of-the-art clean room in which our staff masterfully follow the guidelines set forth in the United States Pharmacopeia Chapter <797> to compound sterile pharmaceuticals.
- Ophthalmic (eye drops & ointments)
- Clinical Studies
- Bladder Irrigations
Following the USP chapter 797 guidelines, Eastern States Compounding:
- Tests finished products for potency and sterility – in-house testing & independent laboratory testing
- Monitors the clean room with environmental microbiology sampling each week
- Monitors the particle count of the clean room’s sterile environment
- Follows proper cleaning and maintenance routines each compounding day
- Has outside party certification of its ante room, buffer room, and laminar flow hood twice a year
- Routinely tests pharmacy staff on their sterile technique
- Has personnel surgical scrub, properly groom and gown, and remove particulate matter before entering critical sterile compounding areas
- Finishes EVERY sterile compound with a quality assurance report
- Continually monitors and improves quality
Eastern States Compounding’s staff includes highly trained pharmacists and industry-trained professional pharmacy technicians assuring our patients the highest level of quality and safety.
Find the right solution for you.
Eastern States Compounding works closely with you, whether you’re a patient looking for more effective medication, or a provider looking for the best solutions for your patients.
Sign up for our Newsletter to get health tips, pharmacy updates, and more.