AT-HOME SALIVA & BLOOD SPOT TESTING
Checking Hormone Levels, Vitamin Levels and More, At-Home.
Get your levels checked through easy saliva or blood spot testing that can be done at home. We have used blood spot testing for many years as it is a convenient way to get your testing done in the comfort of your own home.
How are hormone levels tested?
Saliva Testing is a non-invasive method to collect and measure hormones. The patient collects their saliva using a plastic tube and sends it to a laboratory for testing.
Blood Spot Tests
A blood spot test is simple – the patient pricks their finger using a lancet and drops it on a filter card. These cards are then sent to the laboratory for testing.
How does testing work?
Patient is prescribed an At-Home Testing Kit dependent on specific levels needed by physician. Prescription is required.
Saliva Test Kit Includes:
- Saliva Profile I – E2, Pg, T, DS & Cx1
- Saliva Profile II – E2, Pg, T, DS & Cx2
- Saliva Profile III – E2, Pg, T, DS & Cx4 (Sample Report)
- Hormone Trio – E2, Pg & T
- Diurnal Cortisol – Cx4
- LCMS Saliva Steroid Profile – E2, E3, E1, EE, PregS, Pg, AlloP, 17OHPg, Adione, T, DHT, D, DS, 7keto, 11DC, C, Cn, Ccn, Ald, Mel, ANZ, FIN & LTZ (Sample Report)
Blood Spot Test Kit Includes:
- Female Blood Profile I – E2, Pg, T, DS, C & SHBG
- Female Blood Profile II – E2, Pg, T, DS, C, SHBG, TSH, fT3, fT4 & TPOab (Sample Report)
- Male Blood Profile I – E2, T, DS, C, SHBG & PSA
- Male Blood Profile II – E2, T, DS, C, SHBG, PSA, TSH, fT3, fT4 & TPOab
- Hormone Trio – E2, Pg & T
- Essential Thyroid Profile – fT3, fT4, TPOab & TSH
- Elite Thyroid Profile – T4, Tgbn, fT4, fT3, TPO & TSH
- Toxic & Essential Elements – Blood Profile – Hg, Cd, Zn, Cu, Se & Mg (Sample Report)
- CardioMetabolic Profile – Insulin, hsCRP, HbA1c, TG, CH, LDL, HDL & VLDL (Sample Report)
- Vitamin D Profile – 25-OH D2, 25-OH D3, Total
Saliva + Blood Test Kit Includes:
- Female Comprehensive Profile I – E2, Pg, T, DS & Cx4 (saliva); TSH, fT3, fT4 & TPOab (blood spot) (Sample Report)
- Female Comprehensive Profile II – Cx4 (saliva); E2, Pg, T, SHBG, DS, TSH, fT3, fT4 & TPOab (blood spot) (Sample Report)
- Male Comprehensive Profile I – E2, T, DS & Cx4 (saliva); PSA, TSH, fT3, fT4 & TPOab (blood spot) (Sample Report)
- Male Comprehensive Profile II – Cx4 (saliva); E2, T, DS, SHBG, PSA, TSH, fT3, fT4 & TPOab (blood spot) (Sample Report)
Neurotransmitters Test Kit Includes:
NeuroAdvanced Profile (Urine) – GABA, Glu, Gly, DA, Epi, NE, HIST, 5-HT, PEA, DOPAC, HVA, 5-HIAA, NMN, VMA & Crtn (Sample Report)
Saliva Hormones add-on – E2, Pg, T, DS & C
Weight Management Test Kit Includes:
Weight Management Profile – E2, Pg, T, DS & Cx4 (saliva); TSH, Insulin, HbA1c & Vitamin D (blood spot) (Sample Report)
With Thyroid add-ons – fT3, fT4 & TPOab
With Cardio add-ons – hsCRP, TG, CH, LDL, HDL & VLDL
Prescription is sent to Eastern States Compounding Pharmacy
Patient comes in to pick up kit at Eastern State Compounding Pharmacy, where expert pharmacists can provide answers to any questions they might have regarding collection of sample.
Patient collects the sample of their saliva/blood at home (according to directions) and submits the kit to the ZRT Labs via provided shipping instructions.
Results from ZRT labs are sent to Eastern States Compounding, where they are then forwarded to patient's provider along with recommendations.
When Do Patients Need Testing?
Eastern States Compounding Pharmacy helps New Hampshire physicians and specialists get a better picture of a patients health through convenient At-Home blood and saliva testing kits.
Trusted by New Hampshire's Top Providers:
Primary Care Physicians
Men’s Health Experts
Women’s Health Experts
Pain Management Specialists
We serve the following areas: